Leave a comment
February 18, 2014 by Yanique's Marketing Concepts
- Your website must have a goal. For most websites it should be to drive calls, visits or leads.
- Visitors only spend a couple of seconds on a website. Make it easy for them to find what they are looking for.
- If you engage a professional to design and market your website check their references. Understand how you will be charged.
- Understand what recourse you have if you don’t like what they built. Be clear as to who will market the site and make modifications.
- Always register the domain of your business in your name, not someone else’s.
- Paid search is the fastest way to drive traffic to your site. Track the performance of your key word buys.
- Google reads your website like a book. To improve SEO, use words your customers use and get other relevant sites to link to you.
- Claim your Google Places page and optimize it.
- Facebook and Twitter are great places to have conversations with your customers.
- Make sure your website is optimized for mobile devices.
- Let your customers purchase and pay for your services right on your website with an eCommerce solution.